So after the newsletter last night, I decided to try one of the
recommendations, the objective buy on the BITI doji. Worked great
this morning, buy stop at 19.25, put in a sell stop at 18.75. Went
up to 19.73 mid day and closed at 19.56, a 1+ percent gain. Good
start. Checked my email after the close and there's a daily KISS
update with ETHE going long. Was I supposed to sell IBIT today at
19.73? How would I know? Am I supposed to sell it in aftermarket,
where it's holding at 19.56? Mixed signals are confusing. If the
KISS system is saying crypto is going up, I better sell BITI and
buy ETHE!
Does anyone know of the 3 or 4 SpaceX IPO shadow companies Jeff
recommends? I listened for 30 min and he never mentioned a name.
No wonder, the $2250 non-refundable subscription fee for the
names was a bridge too far.
How about not promoting trade Ideas within a week of earnings.
Bought HIMS and ASTS today and now both are down > 10% after
earnings tonight. Had little time today, not enough to check
earnings calendar, so ultimately my fault. Of course, stops are
useless, will trigger at whatever the opening price is tomorrow
unless I cancel them.
I've tried to buy FCEL three times in the last couple weeks in
my Fidelity Roth IRA, and each time I get this error message -
"Opening buy orders are not allowed online for this security". I
can call Fidelity, but anyone else having this problem, and is
there a way to avoid it and buy? Never had this problem before.
Bought REMX and BA yesterday after KISS went long (REMX) and
Matt's BA purchase. Stopped out of BA today like Matt said
too, just bad luck. REMX hit the STS today, so 10% loss in
one day, not so great. KISS is still long because it only
goes flat on a closing price. It's already up 5% from my sale
price today, should I buy it again?
The graphene company I posted about last summer is on a roll
again. George Gilder says the next big miracle material.
Crazy volatile, if I had held my initial $5000 investment, it
would be worth $125,000 today, but I've bought and sold a few times
for much smaller profits. Last summer it was a 10 + bagger in
a month from $0.20 to $2.70, then an abc back to $1.00.
From there 5 waves up to $3.20, then looks like 5 waves back
to $1.6, now heading back up. Hard to recognize a pattern
now, but its gone from $2.10 to $5.00 in the last 3 weeks.
Now that it's over $4, they'll list on NASDAQ and get more
interested buyers. Here's a link to
StockCharts
Bought some ZSL pre-market this morning to hedge my silver
holdings. Called Monex to talk about selling half of my
silver bars this morning anticipating a longer/deeper
consolidation. He said that governments/banks increased
margin requirements over the weekend which caused yesterday/today's
dip, and it'll be a short term. Any truth to that?
Didn't sell, he sent me an email with directions for shipping
my bars back to them, and once they're received, they'll give me a
bid. No thanks, will take them to a local exchange this
morning for a bid to compare to Monex price.
Thanks kingpin15. Yes, plenty of reasons to own it long
term, I wanted to own it, and jumped right on it when the KISS went
long. Hard to buy again now after the big pop. I'll
wait for the KISS to go long again.
Yes, quite a day for RIVN. But how could anyone own it? I bought
it on 10/28 at $13.39 the day after the KISS system went long, and
set a stop at $12.7, then up to $13. It gapped down yesterday
and took out my stop. Did anybody stay in for today's ride
up? What logic did you use?
The community is delayed by three days for non registered users.
Previous comment
Posted by hubrick on 28th of Aug 2026 at 06:54 pm
Sorry, hadn't read Matt's comment from this afternoon, was out doing things. I'll sell in the aftermarket.
Hard to keep up
Posted by hubrick on 28th of Aug 2026 at 06:33 pm
So after the newsletter last night, I decided to try one of the recommendations, the objective buy on the BITI doji. Worked great this morning, buy stop at 19.25, put in a sell stop at 18.75. Went up to 19.73 mid day and closed at 19.56, a 1+ percent gain. Good start. Checked my email after the close and there's a daily KISS update with ETHE going long. Was I supposed to sell IBIT today at 19.73? How would I know? Am I supposed to sell it in aftermarket, where it's holding at 19.56? Mixed signals are confusing. If the KISS system is saying crypto is going up, I better sell BITI and buy ETHE!
SpaceX plays
SpaceX plays
Posted by hubrick on 12th of Jun 2026 at 12:42 pm
Thanks elementsix. Wish I would have realized that yesterday!
SpaceX plays
Posted by hubrick on 12th of Jun 2026 at 10:46 am
So is it "sell the event" action battering almost all the SpaceX plays today? Is it best to hold on or cut the losses?
Jeff Brown shadow IPO
Posted by hubrick on 11th of Jun 2026 at 05:24 pm
Does anyone know of the 3 or 4 SpaceX IPO shadow companies Jeff recommends? I listened for 30 min and he never mentioned a name. No wonder, the $2250 non-refundable subscription fee for the names was a bridge too far.
HIMS comments
HIMS comments
Posted by hubrick on 12th of May 2026 at 02:06 pm
Thanks, Matt. I decided to hold with a stop below as you suggested.
Broker Trades
Can't buy FCEL
Posted by hubrick on 11th of May 2026 at 07:15 pm
Thanks retirefire, I'll try that
Trade Ideas
Posted by hubrick on 11th of May 2026 at 07:07 pm
How about not promoting trade Ideas within a week of earnings. Bought HIMS and ASTS today and now both are down > 10% after earnings tonight. Had little time today, not enough to check earnings calendar, so ultimately my fault. Of course, stops are useless, will trigger at whatever the opening price is tomorrow unless I cancel them.
Can't buy FCEL
Posted by hubrick on 11th of May 2026 at 11:42 am
I've tried to buy FCEL three times in the last couple weeks in my Fidelity Roth IRA, and each time I get this error message - "Opening buy orders are not allowed online for this security". I can call Fidelity, but anyone else having this problem, and is there a way to avoid it and buy? Never had this problem before.
I was burned by Fidelity last night too, trying to buy FCEL, but not able to. Bummer
Posted by hubrick on 29th of Apr 2026 at 10:28 am
KISS STS?
Posted by hubrick on 3rd of Mar 2026 at 01:47 pm
Bought REMX and BA yesterday after KISS went long (REMX) and Matt's BA purchase. Stopped out of BA today like Matt said too, just bad luck. REMX hit the STS today, so 10% loss in one day, not so great. KISS is still long because it only goes flat on a closing price. It's already up 5% from my sale price today, should I buy it again?
HGRAF on a roll again
Posted by hubrick on 27th of Feb 2026 at 01:08 pm
The graphene company I posted about last summer is on a roll again. George Gilder says the next big miracle material. Crazy volatile, if I had held my initial $5000 investment, it would be worth $125,000 today, but I've bought and sold a few times for much smaller profits. Last summer it was a 10 + bagger in a month from $0.20 to $2.70, then an abc back to $1.00. From there 5 waves up to $3.20, then looks like 5 waves back to $1.6, now heading back up. Hard to recognize a pattern now, but its gone from $2.10 to $5.00 in the last 3 weeks. Now that it's over $4, they'll list on NASDAQ and get more interested buyers. Here's a link to StockCharts
Bought some ZSL pre-market this
Posted by hubrick on 29th of Dec 2025 at 10:43 am
Bought some ZSL pre-market this morning to hedge my silver holdings. Called Monex to talk about selling half of my silver bars this morning anticipating a longer/deeper consolidation. He said that governments/banks increased margin requirements over the weekend which caused yesterday/today's dip, and it'll be a short term. Any truth to that? Didn't sell, he sent me an email with directions for shipping my bars back to them, and once they're received, they'll give me a bid. No thanks, will take them to a local exchange this morning for a bid to compare to Monex price.
Thanks kingpin15. Yes, plenty of
Posted by hubrick on 5th of Nov 2025 at 10:16 pm
Thanks kingpin15. Yes, plenty of reasons to own it long term, I wanted to own it, and jumped right on it when the KISS went long. Hard to buy again now after the big pop. I'll wait for the KISS to go long again.
Yes, quite a day for
Posted by hubrick on 5th of Nov 2025 at 09:27 pm
Yes, quite a day for RIVN. But how could anyone own it? I bought it on 10/28 at $13.39 the day after the KISS system went long, and set a stop at $12.7, then up to $13. It gapped down yesterday and took out my stop. Did anybody stay in for today's ride up? What logic did you use?
Great! RIVN stopped out with
Posted by hubrick on 5th of Nov 2025 at 11:21 am
Great! RIVN stopped out with the big down candle to new recent lows yesterday.
Looks like a nice cup
Posted by hubrick on 27th of Oct 2025 at 12:01 pm
Looks like a nice cup and handle on HGRAF
https://schrts.co/drUbsPPr
Looks like HGRAF is coiling
Posted by hubrick on 9th of Oct 2025 at 01:27 pm
Looks like HGRAF is coiling and about to break out again.
Chart link
Stopped out of ZSL this
Posted by hubrick on 9th of Oct 2025 at 01:05 pm
Stopped out of ZSL this morning at the open, but fortunately, DUST missed getting stopped by 0.1 points.
The way it works for
ASTS Updated
Posted by hubrick on 3rd of Oct 2025 at 07:19 am
The way it works for me is if I chase, it goes down hard. If I don't chase, it keeps skyrocketing up. I thnk best to follow triggers, break points.